UA8_Individual Task_Sand City

Comentarios

  1. Really interesting proposal! The material you used illustrate very well I think the Relationship that you propose between the land and the humans!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your model and video are well done. It shows clear the structure of relationship between the pavement and the nature.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your model is very clear and well done. I think I've missed some reality in it, not only a representation but maybe to see some real part of it or maybe some technical part of it in the drawings for example. Also I really loved the narrative of the project.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like how this almost seems like a movie trailer that will come out this summer. I miss a more architectural description and an insight to the whole concept.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I agree with the other comments that you aim is clear and the model is excellent for explaining this, however perhaps you miss some reality which needs designing?

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i really liked video it's really like a film trailer, video is so nice, idea is clear, maybe it would be more better if you added more reality in it as our classmates mentioned above . But overall i really enjoyed. Good job!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Good job! I am curious to see how it will be implemented in the project

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Goirgi you need to improve you model, you need to be more clear with the main idea of your radical city. I am sure you will make a wonderful great job as always, but you need to keep working.
    Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar

  9. Good job Georgi, as always. City scale well worked

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Clean and good job George, less is more, I like a lot of

    ResponderEliminar
  11. As everyone is saying the idea is clear and structure of the model is very wll done. Whole concept is interesting. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I like that your video shows that narrative of the project. But I think that the model could be a bit clearer. For example, I am not sure what the small dots are. At the end of the video I am thinking that they could be people but I am unsure.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I like clearity and simplisity of the model and video! it is really nice

    ResponderEliminar
  14. The model and the narrative are very clear, Georgi! I like it because it is simple but effective. I'd say that I miss a more closer scale to see what is happening with the people, I mean what are they doing to live in consonance with this new city?

    ResponderEliminar
  15. The concept of the video and the model is so clear. The proposal is interesting and the model is well done!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. I think you show very well how the city could be and your model is very attractive

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Just as a trailer! I miss maybe some drawings but the model it's fantastic, good workkkkkkk Georgi!
    so nice,
    thank you !! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares