THE ISOLATED CITY-group3

THE ISOLATED CITY


This is Jim, he lives in the super radical city. Now Jim will talk about his radical home. 

“My home has a volume of four cubic meters. I like to work out. When i work out at my home I also produce energy. After my workout I normally get hungry. Then I eat my food that i produce with help from a aquaponic cycle! When I cook my food i use the total height of the space of my home. And just before i go to bed I usually shower both to take care of my hygiene but also to get water to my urban farming.” 

Even though Jim lives a good life in his isolated home he remembers the time before the exploitation. He remember growing up in his parents Arish hut, playing football outside with his friends. He remember the sun on his skin and the few drops of rain. But that is just a memory and Jim knows that he has to live in his isolated home until the exploitation stops.   



Comentarios

  1. This project is very relateable now. How do you plan on addressing this? Is there a better way than confinement?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares