individual task

Comentarios

  1. a sensitive way to test her idea nice job

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very cool treatment of the images and the idea. Good work Nerea ...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like the way you continue developing your floating city! Nice Work!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really like how human change their moves on the video and also whole concept. Nice work. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I liked it and it's very poetical, but I'd like to see better how it works developing the part with the model :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nicee job! I liek idea and graphic. This would centraly make city more vivd alive and fun!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I enjoyed your drawings very much. Good inspiring job!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. realy nice video, so sweet and understandable!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I didn't got the idea. Looks like good concept for children playground.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. You have made a good video, I understand the idea, the way you draw is beautiful, but i cant understand very well the connectino of the drawings with your model, but you made a good work, just that!
    Keep working, thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. i liked the way you expressed, you video it's nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. The graphics of your video are really nice. I think I get the idea of your project.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Some very beautiful graphics. How do think multiple balloon could be joined?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares