INDIVIDUAL TASK LUCIA IBAÑEZ SAVE THE CITY


https://youtu.be/FhJVjoR1TEY

Comentarios

  1. Very energetic video! I like that you have showed different activities in your model and from the video I am guessing that these structures are going to be placed around the city. However, I am not quite sure what these structures do: for example the roof looks very interesting, is there a purpose to the shape?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've missed some description of your model itself, it has unusual shape I'd love to know what's the function.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A very fun video! Your use of colour and commands is very convincing. I like how the silhouettes show different uses. Like other comments, why did you choice this form? It reminds me of a bandstand commonly found in parks.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like the good vibe and how it influences the people in your proposal.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love the colours and graphic of the video! it is so vivid and fun! Also the idea is amazin I relly like it! It makes people feel good to just watch the video, imagine having fun on that platform on your own! This sure makes the city more alive and happy!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. so fan of your video and its Energy! really understandable and playful!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Good vibes video! The music and the people moving and making actions shows well the aim of the video.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I love the video, it is very dynamic and you have explained well what is the function of this

    ResponderEliminar
  9. As everyone is saying, it's fun with all the colors and I love the tempo. I was just wondering how the model connects to your message of the city needing you?

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This video it's so funny and the music also inspired you to have be social. I think the video shows the idea so clear.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Love this video, it's so invigorating! SO much motion, so much going on, and it explains the concept very well!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. nice concept and lyric, so much movent and coloured, it gives a extra reason to get up and change good message

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I like the energy it transmits and the message of the city needs you

    ResponderEliminar
  14. tu música me ha reactivado...
    Good vibrations!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Omg the video is so cool, I love it haha :D Concept is there, idea is there, fun is there.... so nice :D

    ResponderEliminar
  16. GOOD VIBES, love your video!! So funny and energetic, (but maybe I miss maybe some drawings and explanation about the previous idea of the project...to understand it at all) But yeah it's so clear the message 'CITY NEEDS YOU!'

    so nice,
    thank you! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  17. it was fun to watch your video. it was colorful and energetically. it showed the idea in a good way, maybe more explanation about your model, it would more better and clear, Good job!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares