CRACKS CITY. Individual video. Bernardo Hernández Utrera


https://youtu.be/sxsq9UKa1SI

Comentarios

  1. Your model is so strong and precise! I like the idea to re-use the shape of the traditional underground houses!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This project can really improve the liveability of Dubai, good job!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. good analysis, knowledge make us free, a nice test about what happens when things change and how addapt it into a extreme enviroment, good work "tocayo"

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The model and Idea are so clear. It will undoubtedly work.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow, the model is so cool and detailed! I also loved the representation of the sun movement and how it influences the city.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. INCREDIBLE!!!! I LIKE A LOT OF, CONGRATULATIONS BERNARDO

    ResponderEliminar
  7. This is the most realistic model, really cool, congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. The model is sooooooo good including all the details. Congrats :)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Very detailed model and concept, but I miss the sensible part of it. Good job!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Congratulations for the model, the concept is clear, I like the way you work, but I think you need to go further with the knowledge you got with your research! I am sure you are going to make a great radical city!
    God job!
    Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I love tme model! Is great! I think you've done a gret great job!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. You have obviously spent a while on the maquete. You have used the history of construction in Dubai as useful reference, but I agree with Will and think you can go into more detail with research. The maquete is lovely but it doesn´t demonstrate a lot radically. The brief specified a model and I feel with more research a more experimental model could be achieved.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. This is a very detailed and intricate model and I like how you have explored how light would enter the structure.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Very precise work, both the model and the video. I had to stop your video to look at every single detail there, congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Wow! Such a great model! You worked hard! I also liked Queen hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  16. It's amazing how much work that has been put into this. Very good job!

    ResponderEliminar
  17. I like very much the model, you have worked it very much, congratulations, besides the concept is clear

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Absolutely impressive model, I expected no less! You managed to convey different concepts very well and much better than me. Beautiful use of lighting and camera angles to showcase the great work.

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Try to sell the hole idea to a Dubai 's prince...if you are able to convince him by the images you'll swim in a gold pool.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares