individual task




HOW THE HUMAN BEING OCCUPIES SPACE AND CREATES ARCHITECTURE


Comentarios

  1. this idea that architecture is created like a second skin put on the action and movement of the body is really sensible! I like that so much!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the idea but I missed it's application to your group project.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Really cuute! If I can say something I'd like to see che result of this in the architecture and in the group project :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The way of creating new architecture is very original, good job :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. good performace nice

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think is very sensible how the different activities/position of people influence the architecture and space. I have in mind one quote that said "space is created by an event taking place within it".

    ResponderEliminar
  7. How are you going to apply this idea of your radical city? I would like to know it!
    thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. A very creative way of modelling with what is at home! I like your thinking that space is formed around the human and their activities. How would this work in reverse? How space controls people is an interesting concept to explore. The book ´Species of Spaces and Other Pieces´ by Georges Perec is one I always recommend when exploring architectural space and human occupation.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Also, how does your project specifically relate to Dubai?

      Eliminar
  9. I love how you make space for certian activities! I thonk that is really important thinking about the space. How every space should be build in it's best way to satisfy needs in certain activity!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Definitely get points for creativity with materials and what you have in the house! I think that the process explores the project nicely but it doesn't consider the movement of the people. Perhaps combining the shapes would help to text the idea further.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Very creativity way of modeling. But I missed how is the space that surrounds a person when it makes this three activities? I miss a little bit the architectonic part of the task

    ResponderEliminar
  12. It's an interesting idea but I feel like I'm missing some explanation on how this will be applied in the project

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I find it a very interesting idea, I find it very creative, but I would like to know how you are going to apply this to your radical city?

    ResponderEliminar
  14. food+architecture! What a good point, it's so interesting in the way you do a model and a new creative experiment, so... a lot of possibilities!
    so nice,
    thank you !! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  15. It could be italian culture a motivation to create this idea? ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares