UA01 - SARA GARCIA - INDIVIDUAL TASK - P7 (PANDEMIC)


https://youtu.be/lkdkrCRId74

Comentarios

  1. A very thought-provoking video. Your drawings are lovely and illustrate the movement and modularity clearly. I am a bit unsure of how you plan to design the program (if at all). What is the benefit of moving the city underwater during a pandemic and what will life be like? Also, what did you discover by doing your physical model?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A well produced video. I like that you had a digital model as well as a physical one, and that your video project is very relevant to what is happening right now in time with the pandemic.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is not easy to watch two videos simultaneously but the quality of your work and what you show is really good. Nevertheless it is not clear for me how both videos work together with their contents.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think your work is really good, but I miss some text or audio to explain better what you are creating merging this two stages, I think I understood it, but I am not sure, the creation of new spaces using different layers to create architecture is amazing and beautiful, anyway you made a great job! Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Really creative graphics and experiment, but i couldent undestand what you were trying to represent exactly with your model

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I see what you mean. Yeah nice thaught. It is really hard to build and control the city withouth people beiing part of it and controling what is happening. I think you proved city can't exist withouth people.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The graphics and your model are really a good work, but maybe it would have been easier to understand it if there was only one video playing at the same time. Anyway, congratulations for your work!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Very nice graphics and the video to the left i find very interesting, but i don't really understand the meaning of the model and how it works together with the video to the left. But i think you can improve easily with something more descriptive, good job!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I really liked your drawings but I don't quite understand the layout of the model.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Your graphics are amazing! it is really understandable because you ahve the two screens that shows the idea and the Truth and it works very well!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. The idea of the proyect it's fantastic, I really like the graphics. And i'ts also a good idea to show the graphics and the reality together to show how it works

    ResponderEliminar

  12. Your drawings are very interesting and they evoke very attractive thoughts, but I didn't understand much of the meaning of the model and how it works together with the video.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I like your graphics! But I'm not really undestand the conexion with the model and the idea,

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Very well produced and such beautiful graphical work! A bit difficult to understand, but that doesn't take away from the good production values of the video.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. It s a bit hard to concentrate at the same time on this two videos, but I really like the model you did, the idea is very nice. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Wow I love the detail in the computerised video! What was the software you use if you don't mind me asking? Great concept video, thought provoking and interesting.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares