UA_5_GROUP VIDEO


UA GROUP 5 - ELEVATED CITY


Comentarios

  1. I like your video! It looks very fluent and well connected to all your works. Anything is possible is the best slogan, I hope it will work well for your project.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I agree, the ´anything is possible´ slogan is definetley radical!

      Eliminar
  2. Escaping the problems is good motivation. How will going up into the air remove pandemic and hurricane risk? I felt too much of the video was consumed by mentioning the problems, and more detail of your designs and how they work should have been included.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really liked the way you expressed and showed the idea. emphasizing the problems that we are facing it's real, for example now we are facing pandemic. we have to keep it mind we can change everything and everything has it's own good sides even today's pandemic caused good sides for our word. i liked also references i connected some pictures to Archigram somehow, keep it working! good job!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think it is really interesting how you are questioning the fragility of human life and the earth. It is something that is really important to address and I think your proposal is very radical but clearly thought through!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares