Individual Task Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySGRN0LtYiA

Comentarios

  1. The concept is really interesting, the way of showing too. The comics speach balloon lets me think that this tower is like a liveble things. Why not make it speaks?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the model and the narrative! I have some questions on it too, are there any hierarchy of social space or their definition depending on the heights you are located? There spaces that are located on very top are protected from climate agents?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice job with the model. It shows the identity of Dubai connected with the future and new reality. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Jojo's reference? ;P Nice video. I would like to know how you are going to develop those parts which are more for contemplation.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The video is very sophisticated and with a strong personality. I'd like to see the project realized in a more material model

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I like de idea of elevated public spaces, but isn't this just the "problem" of Dubai? The exclusivism and isolation from the rest of the world through an oasis? Anyway, yours can be a different point of view. Great model!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love the comic aesthetics that you have taken in the video

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Conceptual task with good edition and message , nice work congrats¡¡

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Amazing modelo, I love your work, confratulations

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Your idea and model are clear and radical. Well done! Could you go into more detail about how the structure is organised (if at all) and how people live in more detail besides the speech bubbles.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. You really created a ''monster city'', I like the model, I would like to see how it works and the connections trough the building and the different stages.
    keep working like this, thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Nice model anf graphic! Yeah that true is radial!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I think the proposal is really interesting and the visualisation of the project is very clear. It would have been nice to see a physical model of how the project could work.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Your model and the narrative work very well to explain your ideas! I enjoy the video and can't wait to see how it is going to evolve in this next weeks.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Having seen your process i feel kind of biased, but I think your work is truly amazing. The model is clear and it really goes back to the things we have talked about as a group as well. Good job!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. I like your drawing very much and I think it is very good work but I would have liked to see a model where you explain how it would work, I liked it very much and I want to see how it continues

    ResponderEliminar
  17. i really liked your video, u created really interesting model. great graphics!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares