Individual Task -







A city in the clouds

Our evolution of cities in the future explores a narrative of workers living in the scaffolding. They then begin change the cityscape into one that lives above the ground. Connected yet seperate the city would evolve into a dynamic space not limited by gravity and hierarchy.

This installation demonstrates the interconnectedness and web of connections between people and lives as well as the ever-changing nature of the built environment. From the ground up, the city evolves and creates new spaces in ways we cannot imagine. The tree symbolising the growth from one idea.


Comentarios

  1. It's interesting, I wanted to see how you apply what you are explining to your city, I think don't forget the relationship with the nature is important, so we had it in ccount too for ours.
    Thank you, go for it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice abstract thinking! I liek how the idea grows like tree. So neverending ideas about improvement of the city! Good job

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I found your idea really interesting, but I missed something more to happen there. I mean you can show what happens when a person goes from one point to another other in this dynamic space?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Very interesting idea and well showed through the installation, I like it a lot! Good job

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I find it very interesting, I think the connections are very good especially with nature but I would have liked to see some action

    ResponderEliminar
  6. A funky fresh approach to your concept of interconnectivity and hierarchy. I really like how something so simple can convey a strong idea.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. So funny video with the nature !
    But I'm just getting a little bit lost with the all video and with the main idea, how do u represent it in the radical city? Because I can not imagine how it could be in a bigger scale. Good job,

    so nice,
    thank you ! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  8. i liked your video and as i see you worked, created good contact between shapes and nature. A little bit i was lost it may could be better to show more detailed, add text or show how it will apply.
    good job!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares