Individual video- Jesus Escamez


The autonomous city that moved


https://youtu.be/_iknTCr9yZ0

Comentarios

  1. Impressive model making! Although we already knows that these kind of energy generation works. I think the only thing missing is the radicality in your models.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your proposal is very futuristic and I love that! I had some questions while watching your video: if there is a possibility of growth or the cities are limited? What is the way to travel from one city to another?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. The space available to cities is limited, but this is metabolic, that is, it grows according to the needs of the city, but it would be limited. Transportation between cities is by water or air, you cannot travel differently between cities, in this project I focus on energy, I hope to be able to develop all these issues in the future, thanks for the opinion

      Eliminar
  3. I love how sustainability inspired you to develop a limited, but green city! Very good animation and graphics. Maybe the screens could be bigger. Otherwise, great job!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Like the other comment, impressive model making. Your design is clear but could you push it and make it more radical, rather than relying on already-tested methods of renewable energy production?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Also, how the changing ages of people feed in?

      Eliminar
    2. You are in my group, you should know, since we have commented several times.
      Cheers :)

      Eliminar
  5. I like the way to express the pass of the time with this black siluetes. So very good animation!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I like your video very much, I think you made a good job, but remember that we should work in a radical way, so, what's going to be next?
    Thank you and good job!
    Keep working like this!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Will, I understand your comment, in the video I wanted to focus only on the energies, I hope I can show more radicalism and be able to develop the idea more in the future

      Eliminar
  7. Really effect models to test how different energy sources work. The idea of the proposal is well explained and illustrated. I like that the video tells a story of the reality that we face and how your proposal combats this.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I really liked your way of presenting, you did a good job, experiences that u made, lighting the lamp with water and with salt water is was great, idea to adapt the reality that we will live near future because of the global worming, solution of this situation and using all resources like you showed in video, it's nice

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Good idea! I like how you are thinking about energy

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Ow so cool video, we really well understand the process of the time and the proposal!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. There is a lot of work behind, it is a very nice video!!
    I like your porpousal and the way you explain it! Congratulations!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. very good job, a nice process and a very sugestive work

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Nice experiments! I like how you showed the proporsal and explained your idea. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  14. thanks for the video, in my opinion should be more concrete in the project :)

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Nice video that shows the timing of the project. I also like your model and from what idea the project was raised!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Clear video with a clear message, thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  17. I really like your models and how they show an idea of sustainability but I would have liked to see you apply it to the city and the video format I quite like, good work

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Great job!! It's fantastic how you've represented it as an educational and informative project, just with the child and the way you 'draw' your project it's the way you explain,
    so nice,
    thank you ! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares