The chaotic thinking of the future linked with the past.


Comentarios

  1. Well... I can say that it is one of my favourite performances in this task. It s a bit sad, scary, thrilling but at the same time we can find there an optimstic aspect. Watching this, I wonder that maybe the key to a better future will be a total detachment from the past...?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The part that connects with the last project seems really brilliant. Because I think moving from the past to the future is also a factor we should pursue in the city. But I also wonder if the direction of the future you are pursuing is to detach away from the past.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. CONGRATULATIONS for the technique used in the video to transmit your idea. Maybe one could have designed the head of your actor instead of the box, or at least to transform it according the old ties are broken.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Congratulations!
    I think you have managed to convey your idea

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares