City performance - Lorena Carcelén

https://vimeo.com/397419860

Comentarios

  1. I like the abstractness of the video. It is clear and simple but includes a big message.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In the video I can see the development of the city with the pace of time, how the city is build following the movement, the landscape, growing big, pushing the past out of the stage. In my opinion Dubai really needs this coming back to the "organic" development of the city to bring some "humanity" to it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really like the video the message is very clear and it seems to me that you have represented very clearly what is happening in Dubai

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think It's an strong way to represent a concept. I really like how you express this idea.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really like the video because it represents the forces that act in a city: something is casual, something is caused by an other event, bigger than the first.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares