Radical Cities- A Criticism of the Vertical City








Comentarios

  1. I can clearly see your thought about linking the various levels of the city. Why have you decided to depict the scene during the day and at night?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I love the idea and the way you represent it. Even if you have to (obviously) follow your tutor's instructions I'd recommend you to stick to consistent documents. In your case, I might take some of your references and target one of them: is it a SET OF INHABITED PLATFORMS? or a way of recycling some of the biggest DUBAI SKYSCRAPERS?, Is it about creating some corridors IN BETWEEN BUILDINGS?. Looks great but I'd try to use the tools of the architect (software, research...) to address some REALITY (or FAKE REALITY). Great Job!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares