MANIFESTO_ELIA_MONTAGUD

When signing up for this subject I knew I was embarking on an enriching experience. Although I have had previous experiences in international projects, it has been a challenge for me to face certain factors that have occurred throughout the development of the subject.

1. The group I have been working with is diverse and consists of individuals with very different interests and skills, who sometimes, seem difficult to fit into a common project. However, thanks to the teachers and the course of the subject, I have been able to find the way in which to work integrating and expressing the values of each one, using everyone’s skills. Maybe a few years ago, I would not have had the tools to solve the group cohesion problems, but now I understand that even if a person does not know how to work in a group, they should be helped and motivated so they can find their place.

2. The exceptional reality we are facing, has also affected the structure of this subject. On the one hand, it has placed us in an unknown situation for us in which we were discovering the route as we progressed on it. On the other hand, this reality has also prompted us to seek solutions and to improve our adaptation skills. We have also been able to see through the screens, that are already a part of the present, and are a key piece of the future, many resources from different places that, thanks to their multicultural nature, have enriched our learning.

3. Although I have learned many concepts and have acquired many skills that bring me closer to the architect I want to be, the most important thing that this subject has given me is a personal development.  Therefore, I consider that thanks to this subject, I have managed to build a little more, what I am.


Comentarios

Entradas populares