Manifesto - Natalia Wojtaś


Personal manifesto
Natalia Wojtaś

 



 During last weeks, I was working on a Radical City of Dubai. These experience opened my         mind on how architetcture may look like in the future. It pushed me to start thinking about the conditions people lives in. Now, I see lots of correlations between present and the future. The consciousness of today’s living and how it affects on the future is both thrilling and exciting. In the case of Dubai the main aspects that affect on the city are the hierarchy of the people and the climat changes. For me these two elements have huge impact on the futuristic vision of Dubai. With the group we created a critical statement that shows distopic vision of the city – that is build on inhumanity. For me, this is also a metaforic way to explain that city shouldn’t be build by hierarchical society – then it’s just money making machine. In my case,  I tried to find a way to create a mirror-reflection space to this distopic vision. In the underground of our project there is a utopic world where people are equal and the architecture is sustainable with lots of greenery that can’t exist on the ground level with high temperatures.


What i’ve learnd from this experience: 

   1.   Citizens should be equal – they should have same rights to create well prospering society.

   2.   We have to pay attention to global warming – we have to build sustainable architecutre to              safe our planet. 
          
           3.    We have to change our live today to make a better tomorrow.


Comentarios

Entradas populares