manifesto_Bernat Zaragozi


The city of Dubai in the Workshop was shown to us as a concentrate of casuistry that turns out, without effort, in a focus of interest and ideas.
The images generated in our project represent an adaptive path or process, the consequences of actions and decisions are based on our environment, generating an Radical architecture through a history based on landmarks of a cultural heritage.
This architecture gives us a new vision of the city thought through a transmitter object that generates a massive contribution of humidity saturated in salt.
Through this emissary and its work, in its crystallization, changing structures are generated that merge generating uses, forming  corridors that protect the citizens and coatings that modify the facades of the skyscrapers and the chromatic vision of the city.
I have put on as a major achievement being a student of this experience, Universal and plural in an open and permeable forum, without filters, enriched with the absolute freedom that you have given us, as well as the contribution of the collaborators, especially Miguel Luengo and Jose Carrillo and the generosity work of all the students of the rest of the teams from the other Universities.
Thank you, for always taking me out of my comfort zone, I suppose that it is complex in my case, to inhibit someone from their already repetitive propositional manias very based on the mechanics of daily habits, finally I would like to tell you that my vision and my position in the generation of a radical architecture of the City of Dubai observing it days later, it is tremendously gloomy, I suppose that the current situation generates a vision closer to dystopias than to the intended radicality .. .but seeing the development of the course I wonder, and why not ?
Bernat Zaragozi Sastre

Comentarios

Entradas populares